Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A New Day for TETA

Scott Allen
TETA Board of Directors
Secretary
secretary@tetatx.com

Can I tell you what an honor it was to be nominated and elected to serve as Secretary for TETA? Huge! Thank you for the opportunity to give back to an organization that shaped who I am as an arts educator today.

During the time between Thanksgiving and 2014 TheatreFest, it was so inspiring to read stories, reflections, and remembrances from many of our membership. Learning more about the history and relationships that made TETA great motivated me to want to give back to the organization. I have now been afforded that chance. As we move forward, I feel it is important to not forget those stories and voices, as they can make us an even better arts education organization supporting teachers and students.


As the new Board of Directors works together for the good of the membership, we want to hear from you. Our “Ask the BOD” on the TETA website is an excellent way to communicate with us…or just send an e-mail. I pledge to be transparent in my new role serving you, the membership, of TETA. Thank you again for trusting me for the position.

Have a great spring!