Monday, November 28, 2016

Integrating UIL in the Elementary Classroom

Hello Teachers,

I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season. Our winter convention is fast approaching and we are looking forward to a great turn out at Moody Gardens. As the Elementary Interest Chair, I have decided to try to incorporate some of the ideas that we discussed at SummerFest. I am going to be presenting a workshop on integrating UIL into your elementary classroom. I would like to help the middle school and high school programs by encouraging the elementary teachers to introduce UIL into their classrooms. I would love to see teachers of all levels to come and give ideas for what they are looking for in a student for UIL. I am looking forward to seeing everyone this year and I hope you all have a great end of the first semester.

Davina Fangman
TETA K-12 Committee
Elementary Interest Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment