Saturday, December 23, 2017

Early-Bird Deadline!

Anyone who knows me as a teacher/director knows that I’m never far from a color-coded, tabbed, filled to the brim planner. I’m such a nerd about it that I even teach sessions at Theatrefest and Summerfest that contain a solid 20-30 minutes just talking about planners. I can’t stand the thought of missing a deadline and have to constantly be aware of what is coming next.

And yet…all too often, I find myself doing things last minute. I’ve paid MANY a rush shipping charge to get my script to the State for approval or to my District judge in time, I’ve got a whole slew of handy lesson plans for when grades are due, and don’t get me started on T-TESS deadlines.

So, if you’re like me and have a tendency to procrastinate…LISTEN UP. January 9th is the deadline to register for TETA TheatreFest Convention with the Early Bird discount! Secure your registration by then and you’ll pay just $120. After that, conference registration will go up to $170. REMEMBER: You must be paid IN FULL by January 9th to receive this discount, so if your school is paying your registration double-check they have completed the process. No one wants to get to Galveston and find out they have a balance due!

Fight your procrastination tendencies and get that registration in. We’ll see you at the beach!

K’Lynn Childress
TheatreFest Co-Registrar

No comments:

Post a Comment