Next week is a key time for the TheatreFest 2018 Convention. Can you believe we are less than three weeks away from Convention? Moody Gardens Resort is ready and waiting!
Two deadline that I want to remind you of:
· Next Tuesday, Jan. 9th is the last day for early-bird and online registration. Registration must be paid in full to receive the $120 rate. Paying with a credit card is best, but checks must be postmarked Jan. 9th to get the lower rate, no exceptions.
· After Jan. 9th, online registration will shut down, and the rate will go up to $170, an extra $50.
· There will be no online registration after Jan. 9th. The next opportunity to register will be at the actual Convention. This will give us an opportunity to pre-print the name badges prior to the Convention, avoiding a major issue we had last year.
· A FREE T-SHIRT!! All members registering and paying by Jan. 9th will receive a FREE Convention t-shirt! No t-shirts will be given for onsite registration. We must produce them during the two weeks registration is shut down.
· Register now! Save $50, get a free t-shirt and avoid the long lines at Convention!
· Moody Garden’s is still over booked
· The deadline to make any changes to the Moody Garden reservations is Jan. 10th. This includes just reducing a reservation by even just one room night. After this date, you will be charged for the entire reservation, and no changes will be accepted. This is the contract TETA has with Moody.
· We have a new contract with Comfort Suites. $109 per room. Call 409-741-9977
· Other hotel info can be found at http://texastheatrenotes.blogspot.com/2017/10/moody-is-sold-out.html
That is it for now. Please register now. Hope to see you in a few weeks!
How to register for TheatreFest:
Early registration is due on Jan. 9th. Please follow these steps:
Step #1. Register for TETA membership. Go to this link and register for TETA Membership
(the cost will be $20 for students and $50 for adults) - https://tetatx.wildapricot.org/join-us
Step #2. Register for the TheatreFest Convention - https://tetatx.wildapricot.org/event-2677154
Step #3. You will receive two separate emails for invoices. One for TETA Membership, and
another for Convention Registration. Use this if you did not pay each with a credit card while registering above.
For More Information:
· About TETA - http://www.tetatx.com/home
· About TheatreFest Convention - https://sites.google.com/tetatx.com/tetatx/theatrefest
o Convention Director of Programming and Special Events – Mr. Greg Arp, firstname.lastname@example.org
o Convention Director of Operations – Dr. Jerry Ivins, email@example.com
· About Exhibits - https://sites.google.com/tetatx.com/tetatx/theatrefest/exhibits
o Exhibit Chair – Mr. Jay Thomas, Jay.Thomas@sjcd.edu
· About Sponsorships for TheatreFest 2017 - https://sites.google.com/tetatx.com/tetatx/theatrefest/sponsorships
· About Auditions and Auditing Auditions – https://sites.google.com/tetatx.com/tetatx/theatrefest/auditions
o Nina Saunders - firstname.lastname@example.org
· About DesignFest – https://sites.google.com/tetatx.com/tetatx/theatrefest/designfest
o Mr. John Ogden - JOGDEN@newcaneyisd.org
· About PlayFest – https://sites.google.com/tetatx.com/tetatx/theatrefest/playfest
o Ms. Karen King - email@example.com
· About FilmFest –
o Mr. JP Gregoriew - firstname.lastname@example.orgMr. Chris Caddel - email@example.com